(Day 2) Improving Organisational Agility – for agile coaches, managers, team leads, Scrum masterswith Ben LindersMarch 9, 2018
Learn how to apply agile throughout your organisation to develop the right products, deliver faster with better quality, and improve organisational agility!
Many organisations are going through agile transformations. They are implementing Scrum or Kanban and using large-scale agile frameworks like Lean, SAFe, LeSS or DAD, hoping to better serve the IT needs of the business and to develop products that satisfy their customer’s needs. Unfortunately, those transformations do not always live up to the agile promise of delivering better products, faster, at lower costs.
If your organisation is
- having difficulties to adjust itself to shorten delivery times
- having products with quality issues and is loosing customers
- doing an agile/Scrum/Kanban transformation but not seeing the expected benefits
- unable to remove barriers that are blocking cross-organisational collaboration
- trying to adopt agile but finding it hard to change the culture and mindset
- looking for ways to apply agile practices more effectively and needs help with that
- not able to improve in small but meaningful steps
- on an agile journey but unsure where to go next or what would be the best thing to do
then this is the workshop for you!
Improving organisational agility isn’t easy. But it can be done!
IMPROVING ORGANISATIONAL AGILITY
In the workshop Improving Organisational Agility you will experience how your organisation can become more agile:
- Practice how to create an environment that enables teams and empower them to apply agile practices.
- Learn ways to establish an agile mindset throughout the organisation.
- Create a culture that supports collaboration and which motivates people to work together to create high-quality products and services.
The workshop is loaded with examples and suggestions to help you become more agile and lean.
This workshop is intended for:
- Agile and Lean Coaches
- Agile Consultants and Change Managers
- Anybody who is supporting teams in agile transformations
- Technical (team) leaders and Scrum masters
- Product Owners and Project/Line Managers
The practices in this workshop will help you to apply agile methods and frameworks effectively to increase organisational agility.
What will you get out of this workshop:
- Practice how to assess your agility with Agile Self-assessments to find out how well you are doing
- Learn effective ways to travel your agile journey and find out what you need to do this
- Get ideas for improving collaboration and communication between teams and stakeholders and break down barriers
- Learn tips and tricks to expand and scale an agile way of working throughout the organisation
- Get advice on selecting and applying agile and lean practices effectively
TRAINER: BEN LINDERS
Ben Linders has a broad international experience, specializing in agile, lean, quality, continuous improvement and organisational development. Team worker, driven, supportive, and pragmatic. Committed to quality business results on time, continuous improvement & development of professionals.
Ben Linders has done assignments on Quality, Agile, Lean, Continuous Improvement and Organisational Development using Scrum, Retrospectives, CMMI, Root Cause Analysis, Six Sigma, Kanban, People CMM, Prince-2, ISO 9001, EFQM, etc. Trainer, Team Coach and People Developer. Clients in R&D, Banking & Insurance, Consultancy, Telecom, Government, Healthcare, Embedded Software.*
This workshop can be tailored to the specific situation and needs of your organisation. Contact us!
Address London, CodeNode
Date: March 9, 2018
Duration: 1 day. 9:00 to 17:00
Price: 600 GBP incl. VAT and meals
Discounts: Group discount 3+: 10%, 6+ 15%
Payment: Card payment online or invoice option.
Registration: Please either "Add to Cart" here on the website or write an email to email@example.com. You will receive an invoice and a confirmation after registering.
We do not provide any refunds. What happens in case you cannot attend the course?
1) You are welcome to pass on the place to a colleague or
2) You are welcome to attend a later course in our course calendar.
Further, once a registration has been made and the confirmation email has been sent out, the price is set and can not be changed or adjusted.